Saturday, January 26, 2008

My photography style is like Pottery?.

Huh? OK, so Madalyn and I were wandering around Fig Garden Village today, not buying a thing (and if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.) Anyway, Pottery Barn has a cool thingy going on to re-define your style. I'm reading all the descriptions and of course, my head is no where near thinking about my house (which I know kinda drives my mother crazy because she just can't wait for me to bust a wall out somewhere!!). All I can think about is "WHY DON'T I HAVE MY CAMERA HERE!!!!!!" I had the point and shoot, but the two of us have not gotten along lately. Of course, I can't operate the easy camera. I can only love the confusing one. OK, back to Pottery Barn. So, the style description that resonated with me is "a little modern, a lot of warmth, and enough personal detail to make you feel at home." That's me baby! That's what I want my photography to be about. That's my mantra. I'm so glad the POT defined me . . . finally!!!!!!!! And we all know PB is cool. It's simple, classy, and understated! Doesn't that just sound like me? (OK, quit laughing you guys! LOL!!!!! I know you're all rolling on the ground, belly laughing, and TOTALLY AGREEING with the fact that Deene is simple, classy, and understated. It's not nice so take it back!) XOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXO