Monday, June 2, 2008

What do beans, bands, baseballs, and battles have in common?

I'm off on an exciting family adventure! When Hayden was in fifth grade (::sigh::), he did his state report on Massachusetts. So this summer we decided to visit the state he learned so much about and get Madalyn excited about picking her state for her report next year.

I debated and debated about which camera to take. Do I take the one that is easy to carry but I never get along with OR the one that pretty much always makes me happy and is the major contributer of all the pictures on this blog? I decided at the last minute to take the "big girl" with me in hopes of getting some really cool artsy fartsy pictures of my family getting irritated that I took the camera along again. Pray for me . . . pray for them! ;)

So check back daily. I PROMISE (ok, maybe not PROMISE, more like WILL TRY REAL HARD) to post the details of our trip on here each night before I go to bed. With pictures. Family happy or not. Hopefully when I'm done with the posts, I can create a blog book to remember our trip. (::another SIGH::) The last trip before my son goes into high school. (::SIGHING REALLY LOUD NOW::)

By the way, for the life of me, I cannot remember where I found the BOSTON image above. If you created it, let me know and I'll give you credit.


Image (BOSTON BABY) courtesy of Shabby Creations.