Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ice Cream? No, Hot Wheels!

Meet the Brinkman clan! Personality times 1,000,000 is the ONLY way to describe this family! I'm not even sure these pictures can truly convey the cuteness factor my camera and I got the pleasure of photographing! I downloaded these pictures to my computer this morning and I haven't been able to leave my desk because everytime I look at one and get it ready to show you, I can't wait to get to the next one. I had very few "unusable" pictures.


So what does Ice Cream and Hot Wheels have to do with this post? Well, it's all about bribery. Bribery for smiles. But trust me, personality just came naturally! I don't know . . . what do you think?



Someday they'll look back on that picture and CRACK UP . . . we hope. LOL!!! ;)

The cutest thing about this next picture is that Derrick just all of a sudden grabbed Sarah in the middle of the street and dipped her! I caught it on camera but that was one of those unusable pics. Let's just say she totally wasn't ready for that. But she was the next time!




Oh, and just in case you couldn't figure out WHERE IN THE WORLD the two brothers get their personality from . . . maybe this will help . . .

Hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek Brinkmans . . . your gallery will be up very soon!