Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh Baby she's cute! {Tulare/Visalia Maternity}

I think that if I was this cute when I was pregnant, I would have had about 10 kids! (Just kidding mom . . . don't get your hopes up!) Maryann contacted me around Christmas I think to do some maternity pictures. We were scheduled to shoot when she was 7 months pregnant . . . and guess what . . . . she gave birth to KIDNEY STONES on the day of our shoot! Totally unfair for her! She's gotta do this labor thing twice now and didn't even get a prize the first time! So we rescheduled and now she's just a few weeks away from the BIG DANCE! Here's a small peek (yeah right . . .there were so many cute ones I couldn't pick just a few) at Maryann's maternity session with her super sweet hubby, John. Congratulations guys! You were a blast to shoot and I'm really excited about your pics! Hope you love 'em as much as I do! Best wishes for your upcoming journey into parenthood! I hope it's everything you dream it will be. I'm sure it will be. It's the best!









This last one is my fav! :)