Saturday, January 5, 2008

Search for Fresh Faces

It's no secret that when you are just starting out in this line of work, usually those closest to you have the camera shoved in their face all day long. Well, those that I refer to happen to be my kids and quite honestly, we are all sick of the camera relationship that has developed. It's just not pretty anymore!

With that being said . . . I'm on the hunt for new faces to shoot in the Tulare and Visalia area! So, what does that mean, for a limited time, I am offering a photo session for one child, complete with a generous photo package, for only $50. That's right. You get photos of your children, I get more photos for my portfolio, EVERYBODY'S HAPPY! (my kids especially, because did I mention how sick and tired they are of seeing me with a camera pointed in their face?

So email me today at deesouza@aol.com to get your session booked. In fact, the earlier you book, the better chance you have of becoming famous on my new website . . .

And if you are a past client who refers someone to me, I will give you a $25 print credit towards a future order. I can't wait to hear from you!

Print Pacakage includes:
1 8x10 print
2 5x7 prints
1 3.5X5 print
8 wallets
(1 pose per package)
$50 value in prints alone!!!!!!!
no substitutions please
All sessions must take place by February 29, 2008 to take advantage of this offer. THANKS!