Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm feeling patriotic . . .

I always get patriotic around this time of year. Who doesn't???? In fact, you could drive by my house right now and see my patriotism all over it . . . .and it's not even July yet! I think what totally gets me in the mood are the classic Old Navy tshirts, flags in the hardware stores, baseball games on all day long, and if you've ever been to Massachusetts, you can't help but notice and become more patriotic in your household decorations! I'd say that 75% of every single house has some form of patriotism displayed on the outside! It was so awesome! Before we left for Boston, I did a little photo shoot with a couple families. Here are some highlights from the shoot and a tri fold card that I designed for one of the famlies. Before I post these pictures, I want to preface that some famlies did not want their pictures posted on the blog for child protection reasons. I can totally appreciate that and want each and everyone of my clients to know that if for any reason you are uncomfortable with your child's sneak peek being posted on my blog, please don't hesitate to let me know. I will totally respect your wishes! I love to show off your darling kids, but the key word here is that they are YOUR kids and I am totally willing to oblige by your wishes! With that little bit of housekeeping out of the way . . . enjoy these pics and bust out that flag tshirt (unless of course it has last year's date on it . . . .then pay $5 and go get a new one!)