Thursday, March 27, 2008

Love in the Bahamas!

Basically, this pic sums up the excitement brewing in the Gorzeman household.


Big huge hugs and super duper congrats to these two!






UNFORTUNATELY, the big engagement didn't happen in the BAHAMAS, but I did get to take a few pictures of the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Travis Gorzeman. Aren't they cute?




Fortunately for them, they've got a great example of love to emulate. 25 years of marriage and they are still hot for each other. Cute, huh?





I know you guys have had the widest range of emotions this week and my heart goes out to your entire family.


Thank you for letting me document a very fun week your family will remember for a lifetime. I hope to see you back there real soon! I think the singer might have another verse to his song made up about us next time we go . . .