Monday, April 14, 2008

Having a baby soon?

I have the most amazing idea for a birth announcement/newborn session, I'm just bursting at the seams, hoping someone will be interested in it. Here's the scoop - the photo shoot would require some travel, like 3-4 hours in a car. The shoot would need to take place within 2 weeks of the baby's birth. And because I think it's so original, I can't just share it with anyone, only someone who is really REALLY interested. So basically, you'd just have to trust my instinct, be willing to travel, and reserve the idea with a non-refundable deposit. I promise this baby shoot will never be repeated again without your approval because I know how fun it is to surprise people in the mail with an amazing card or announcment. Trust me, this would be a card EVERYONE will talk about. If you decide to take a chance, you will be richly rewarded with a canvas, birth announcments, photos for your scrapbook, portraits for grandparents, and brag jewelry. When you contact me for details, I will need to know the following: when the baby is due and how many birth announcments you will need (increments of 25). Knowing this information will help me put together a package that will be specifc to this exclusive shoot. I know that travel will seem daunting after giving birth, but sometimes you have to go out of the way to be original!!!!!!!! With all of this swimming in my head, I think this quote sums up my idea perfectly . . .

If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. ~David Carradine