Friday, April 11, 2008

It's official. I'm not a fashion photographer, but Marth Stewart should be concerned about the competition . . . .

The title of this blog says it all. I will NOT be a fashion photographer. My first time out and I failed. I was waiting, waiting, waiting for Madalyn to come on stage during the 4-H Fashion Review show and got tired of holding the camera to my eyeball. Wouldn't you know it, the minute I put the camera down, she comes on stage. Fumble city. So sad. BUT . . . .as a mom. . . . I couldn't be prouder! My little fashion guru just won GRAND CHAMPION at the 4-H Fashion Review! Check out her darling creation using an old pair of jeans for the RECYCLED category. She had to make a 50% change in a garmet and make it into another garmet. So she cut off a pair of old jeans and made an apron out of it. How cute is it? Granted, she did have a little help, but all the great designers of the world started somewhere, right?