Thursday, April 3, 2008

Revised Church of Oprah

OK, I know I'm totally posting something that has nothing to do with photography, but sometimes things just need to be brought up! This is just so powerful in light of the amazing shows she provides on TV for us to watch everyday. It may possibly change the way you think about her shows. I do have to confess that I may have to watch at least one of her shows a year though . . The Favorite Things show. That's just too much fun. Anyway, I'm curious to hear what you all think. Is this totally over the top, or do you also see it the way the creator of this video does? Personally, I think there is enough evidence here that will make me think twice about what I am viewing on television created by Oprah. I'm sad, because there is a part of me that does enjoy indulging in that show once in awhile.