Saturday, November 8, 2008

C1BAD57 and a very GORGEOUS couple!

Hi Mom. I know you are drooling right about now. Check this truck out!

Isn't that just about the HOTTEST TRUCK you've ever seen? Seriously! I was IN AWE of this truck, but not nearly as much in awe with the truck as I am with the couple! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl! So that means the guy must be a pretty special dude too! (wink, Rich;) Sheryl and I are in Bible Study Fellowship together. When she asked me to take some pictures of the two of them, I knew every picture I took would be pure eye candy! In fact, I'm stepping up the diet after editing these pictures. Let me tell you . . . Ms. Sheryl has got THE CUTEST WAIST I've ever seen. And that is saying something because the rest of her is drop dead gorgeous as well! But the most beautiful aspect of both of these people are their souls. So beautiful. So giving. So devoted to the Lord. Thank you for giving me the honor of capturing your special moment in time and I can't wait for you to see the rest. It will be worth the wait . . .